Pack 408 Fees
Cub Scout Pack 408
Contact Our Pack
After joining Cub Scouts, the first rank all new Cub Scouts must earn is the Bobcat rank. The purpose of the Bobcat rank is to introduce your son to the scouting program and teach him the core values of scouting. The requirements for earning the Bobcat rank are as follows:
1. Learn and say the Scout Oath, with help if needed.
2. Learn and say the Scout Law, with help if needed.
3. Show the Cub Scout sign. Tell what it means.
4. Show the Cub Scout handshake. Tell what it means.
5. Say the Cub Scout motto. Tell what it means.
6. Show the Cub Scout salute. Tell what it means.
7. With your parent or guardian, complete the exercises in the
How to Protect Your Children From Child Abuse: A Parent's Guide
, found in the front of Cub Scout handbooks.
Upon earning the Bobcat Rank, your son will be able to continue on to earn his Cub Scout rank.
© Copyright 2011 ScoutLander LLC, All Rights Reserved.
ScoutLander.com is not officially associated with or endorsed by the Boy Scouts of America.
Help us improve ScoutLander.
Send us feedback.
Terms of Service